For citizens of the CIS
(calculated currency - tenge)
For citizens of other countries
(calculated currency is dollar)
1. Transfer from the airport to the hotel if the participant arrives on 4-6 October.
2. Accommodation in Almaty city on (4)5-6 and 12-13(14) October.
3. A local SIM–card.
4. Transfer from the hotel to the airport if the participant departs on 12-14 October.
5. Transfers to the festival events.
6. Participation in “Almaty Trail”:
6.1. “Оne-wheeled trip”:
· Transportation of the participant and their unicycle from the city to the route and back;
· Car escort on the route where it’s possible;
· All the entry and eco fees;
· Drinking water and food on the route;
· Technical assistance on the route;
· Repair kit (wrenches, pump, spare inner tubes of all sizes and tube patches, greasing, brake bleed tool kit, other tools and spare parts);
· First aid kit (bandages, antiseptics, painkillers, etc);
· Medical escort on the route;
· Guide escort;
· Touring equipment, table, chairs, cutlery, etc;
· Accommodation in guest houses in Saty village;
· Food and beverage in guest houses in Saty village – full board;
· Rental two-man tent and mats (you should request in advance);
· Accommodation in a hotel in Almaty city on 5-6 October and 12-13 October;
Photo and video shooting (all the material will be posted on http://unicycle.kz/“”
6.2. Alatau Trail Fest 2019:
· Registration and “Alatau Trail Fest 2019” participant’s starter pack;
· Translator’s assistance at “Alatau Trail Fest 2019” preliminary briefing;
6.3. Apple wheel:
· Workshops and lectures from various ecological and sport clubs of Almaty city;
· Sport possibilities exhibition;
Not included in participant’s fee:
· Food during the stay in Almaty city;
· Sleeping bag;
· Transfers in Almaty city beyond the festival events.
· Transfers to locations of our events.
· Registration and a starting package of a participant of Alatau Trail Fest 2018.
· Interpreter’s support at the pre-competition briefing.
The following is not included in the cost:
· Additional paid entertainment offered by the festival’s venues.